Finance Director @ Finance Director
- Domain: human resources
- Location: united arab emirates
- Experience: 5 - 8 yrs
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Summary: The Finance Director reports directly to the President/CEO and provides both operational and programmatic support to the organisation. Supervises the day to day financial operations and planning of SKA operations. Provides strategic budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and secures of new funding.
Must be willing to visit high risk environments , i.e. Somalia, Iraq etc.
· Supervise day to day financial operations and planning of all SKA’s operations site.
· Prepare short and long-term financial forecast of financial performance.
· Work with banks and financial institution to secure project funding and loans.
· Work with the President/CEO on the strategic vision and development of negotiation of contracts.
· Participate in developing new business, assist the CEO in identifying new funding opportunities, drafting prospective programmatic budgets and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
· Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
· Develop pricing and cost structure for tenders and bidding.
· Work closely with tender and business development team.
· Responsible for all accounts receivables and payables.
· Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organisations needs and provide weekly projection.
· Leader and manage finance team including all operations site.
· Train the Finance Department and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.